Jonny Ross Consultancy has set up and managed blogs for organisations across a whole range of sectors, including schools and universities, telecommunications, professional services, retail, industrial, pharmaceutical and leisure.
Blogs can help you to:
- connect with your customers and build a deeper long term relationship
- explain and illustrate the benefits of your products and services
- raise your brand profile
- promote you as a thought leader
- bring new customers and website visitors through organic search
- provide a rich source of content to be shared through your other social media sites
- drive relevant traffic back to your website
- increase conversion rates
A good blog should drive your social media and SEO strategy. Google and other search engines like relevant and good quality content that is updated regularly. Search engines also like to see good quality links back to your site, so we include a number of offsite link-building activities in our blogging package.
How we work with you
Our copywriters will take time to understand and get to know your business and customers, and will deliver content that your customers want to read AND that search engines will rank more highly.
We will work with you to create an editorial calendar to plan your content and ensure all your keywords, target segments and key products, services and dates are covered. Throughout your blogging campaign, we will maintain regular communication with you to refresh the content plan and report back on blog traffic and visitors statistics.
We can manage a blog for you from £350 a month.
Read the Jonny Ross Consultancy blog (JonnyRoss.com/blog)